Updated ICH CAHPS Survey Materials for the 2019 Spring Survey
The following ICH CAHPS Survey materials have been updated for the 2019 Spring Survey and have also been posted on the ICH CAHPS website:
Materials posted to the “Survey Materials” page here:
- ICH CAHPS Cover Letters 1 and 2 in all approved languages (10 letters):
- Updated text referring to response option 1 in Q1 as “At home or at a skilled nursing home where I live”, instead of the previous text of “At home”, per the changes made in September 2018 to the mail surveys and the telephone scripts.
- English and Spanish ICH CAHPS Frequently Asked Questions Document:
- Created an online standalone version of these two documents for easier reference.
- English Telephone Script:
- Very minor formatting edits that do not affect implementation of previously programmed English telephone scripts.
Materials posted under the “For Vendors” dropdown:
- Minimum Business Requirements:
- Updated to reflect that site visits will be conducted at a vendor’s subcontractor’s location if needed.
- Model QAP:
- Updated to request that vendors include a statement in their QAPs confirming that they have a disaster recovery plan for ICH CAHPS Survey data.
These updated ICH CAHPS Survey materials will be reviewed during the Introduction to the ICH CAHPS Survey Webinar training session on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 and during the Vendor Update Webinar Training session on Thursday, February 14, 2019. A training agenda and the presentation slides for those training sessions will be posted on the ICH CAHPS website before 5:00 PM Eastern Time on February 8, 2019.
Please contact the ICH CAHPS Coordination Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 1-866-245-8083 if you have any questions.